1. You’ve ever been asked to take the “t” in any given word and switch it out for a cross.
2. Some of your ugliest designs receive the most compliments.
3. You’ve ever tried to replicate something that came from Lakewood.
4. You’ve been asked to make a mundane flyer “pop”.
5. You’ve been told to include words like “fun” and “fellowship” when listing activities involved in an upcoming event.
6. You’ve made about 3,000 logos for the same ministry.
7. You have lots of stock photography of people kneeling and/or raising hands. In fields, on mountains, on beaches, at sunset/sunrise, etc.
8. You’ve edited out so much Christian cheese that you could open your own Velveeta factory with the leftovers.
9. The “night before” is not last minute.
10. You can change a marquee really fast.
11. You know how to use Microsoft Publisher.
12. You could work part time as a printer repair man/woman.
13. People who admit to having no idea about design feel free to give you their advice…frequently.
14. You know what “alliteration” means.
15. You’re a little foggy on design copyright laws.
16. You have a degree, but it’s probably not in graphic design.